Sunday, March 29, 2009

What I bought at the Marché Bastille

  • 4 large carrots ( I am eating the first as I write this; it's the best ever.)
  • Hot paella for my lunch
  • The biggest lemon I've ever seen
  • Tarte au citron (Lemon meringue tart)
  • Tarte aux pommes (Apple tart)
  • Dark pink tulips
  • A piece of pink tuna for dinner tonight
  • Tomato and mozzarella salad
  • Leg of lamb chop for dinner on Monday or Tuesday
  • Purple eggplant
  • 2 red bell peppers
  • 4 tangerines
  • Large, lush red strawberries from Morocco
  • 6 fresh eggs for breakfast this week

The smell of the chickens roasting almost tempted me to buy one. I think that will be my plan on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Inspiring me to kidnap your hubby for a trip to the farmers market this weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete